Evoluent Vertical Mouse VM4 Right Bluetooth Mac
Evoluent – world's first and original vertical handshake-grip mouse
The shape is thoughtfully sculpted for uncompromised comfort and easy-to-reach programmable buttons. No finger contortions are needed to operate the buttons.
The thumb rest has been reshaped to provide even more comfort over earlier versions.
Avoids forearm twisting for comfort and good health
The patented shape supports your hand in an upright neutral posture that generally avoids forearm twisting. Many users, including medical doctors, ergonomists, and physical therapists, said the Evoluent
VerticalMouse provides superior comfort and even relieved their wrist pain.*
An approved mouse of University of California at Berkeley
The Evoluent VerticalMouse 2 (an earlier model identical in concept) was evaluated in 2007 by a team at the health services clinic in UC Berkeley, including medical doctors, physical therapists, ergonomists, and administrators. It was found to be comfortable, easily adaptable, and to promote a neutral wrist and forearm posture. It was the only vertical type mouse approved for staff use within UC Berkeley and for sale in the campus store at that time.
Evoluent is suitable for those allergic to rubber
People allergic to rubber can use the Evoluent mice with no harm. There is no latex or rubber in the Evoluent mice. The scroll wheel, for example, is of silicone.
Evoluent mice have a guarantee of 2 years.
* The statements herein apply to some current or past users of Evoluent VerticalMouse, but since everyone is different, Evoluent makes no claim or representation that the Evoluent VerticalMouse will prevent, cure, or mitigate any medical condition, disease, injury, pain or discomfort for all users.
A new bottom thumb button provides greatly extended functionality when used with the included driver.
An extra-wide lip along the bottom edge prevents the little finger from rubbing the desk.
Includes Mac OS X driver for programming 6 buttons. The driver is not required. VerticalMouse 4 still has basic functionality without the driver
Compatability depends on the computer model and its bluetooth capabilities
Top-mounted LEDs show through the chrome thumb rest to indicate selected pointer speed including extra low (XL), low (LO), MD (medium), to high (HI).
Evoluent VM4 has a special feature of horizontal scrolling. If you want to use it write us in which program (Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets) you want take advantage of it and we will send you instructions concerned.
Pointer speed controls on the side allow convenient adjustment without even releasing your grip from the mouse.
1. Before connecting Evoluent VerticalMouse, go to your computer Applications folder in your computer to find and remove any existing Evoluent Mouse Manager and any other mouse software, except touchpad drivers, to avoid software conflict.
2. Go to System Preferences, Bluetooth, and click Setup New Device or click the plus sign + to add the mouse. Slide the power switch on the bottom of the VerticalMouse to the green position or switch it off and on to establish a connection.
3. Press the Pointer Speed button on the side of the mouse to light up two to three indicator lights for optimal pointer speed.
4. The mouse has default functions without a driver. Evoluent Mouse Manager for Mac may be installed to program the buttons and adjust the pointer speed. Download Evoluent Mouse Manager for Mac
5. After the driver is installed, button functions may be changed by clicking the E icon in System Preferences to open Evoluent Mouse Manager for Mac. The driver may be removed by going to the Applications folder, Evoluent folder and clicking Uninstall.
6. Replace the AA battery when a red light on the thumb rest blinks, or when the pointer becomes unresponsive.
Evoluent Mouse Manager for Mac provides extensive but easy-to-use functionality for 6 buttons through a simple and intuitive interface, see.
11040 Evoluent VM4RB, Bluetooth Mac, white