Rocker Mouse Rockstick2
Rock 'n' scroll !
Rock the new revolutionary ergonomic mouse with hand movements for clicking
A suggestion from the Berkeley,
University of California web: ” Explore alternatives to mouse clicking. Our customers
often report that moving the mouse is not a problem, but clicking it brings on
Conventional mouse clicking referred above is done by the fingers. The new Rocker Mouse brings an alternative to this conventional mouse clicking: the solution to the clicking problem is to use a firmer hand pressure instead of the fingers.
The Rocker Mouse Rockstick2 reduces Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS) problems in many ways.
- + Clicking is not performed by the fingers but by the hand - rocking the mouse top to the left or to the right. Hands are stronger than fingers. Hand movements, therefore, cause less carpal tunnel pressure and tension than finger movements.
- + The finger strain caused by lifting and hovering
for preparation to click is avoided. The unique design of the Rocker Mouse
allows users to rest fingers on the mouse without any preparation to click.
Thereby, all fingers remain relaxed and supported at all times.
An additional benefit is that when the user moves the mouse, the subconsciou strain from being careful not to click unintentionally is avoided.
- + Most conventional mice force the hand, wrist,
and forearm to be twisted away from its natural relaxed position. This requires
constant strain applied to the hand, wrist, and forearm in order to maintain
the position. The unavoidable twisting is a strain on the related muscles,
tendons, and nerves.
The Rocker Mouse is of the vertical type for the handshake posture of the forearm, thus avoiding the forearm twisting and strain on the related muscles, tendons and nerves.
- + The same Rocker Mouse can be used with either the left or right hand. Thus the work load is reduced for both hands.
- + An extra-wide lip for the little finger reduces friction between it and the
desk surface, thus lessening the force needed for movements.
- Rocker Mouse has also other ergonomic benefits such as:
- + The Rocker Mouse has no glossy parts that could cast disturbing reflections of sunlight or lamplight to the eyes.
Komputer for alle, Norway, November 2015
“First-class ergonomics” (“Førsteklasses ergonomi”), “also good that there are two sizes of the mouse” (“også en god ting at musen finnes i to størrelser”)
Kotimikro, Finland, November 2015
“Super-good ergonomics” (“Superhyvä ergonomia”), “Easy to take into use” (“Helppo ottaa käyttöön”)
PC-tidningen, Sweden, November 2015
“Good ergonomics” (“God ergonomi”), “works well with both the right and left hand” (“fungerar bra i såväl höger och vänster hand”)
Tekniikan Maailma, Finland, September 2015
“as a specialty a rocker switch”, “a tender grip is enough for moving the sizeable mouse”
Determination of mouse size
To determine the size of the mouse for
Recommended: 7.0-9.5 cm
Recommended: 9.5-12.00 cm
- Wireless, 2.4 GHz
- Transmission up to 10m
- Handedness: left or right, selection by control at the bottom
- Laser resolution can be chosen: 800, 1200, 1600 or 2000 DPI
- After a few minutes without usage the Rocker Mouse will sleep to save battery power.
- Guarantee: 2 years
- Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000
- Mac OS 9, OS X (10.2.8 or newer)
11050 - Rocker Mouse Rockstick2, wireless, medium/small
11051 - Rocker Mouse Rockstick2, wireless, large
Download pdf brochure