Folder and Document Stand BINDOC
For placing folders in ideal ergonomic position
- + When used in connection with computer work Bindoc can be placed in the ideal ergonomic position between the screen and keyboard, permitting the eyes to scan in a straight line from the keyboard to Bindoc to the screen, thus minimising sideways movements of the head and eyes.
- + By using Bindoc you are more likely to read documents in a non-hunched position, with your back straight, than when documents are on the desk.
- + Both of the above benefits will result in a reduction of eye and neck fatigue.
- + Suitable for both usual folders and fork mechanism folders thanks to its hollow design in the middle.
- + Can also be used as a Document Stand that takes two A4 documents side by side.
- + Office supplies can be kept in the middle hollow to save desktop space.
375 x 260 mm
13010 – Folder and Document Stand BINDOC
AccessoriesMagnet Ruler 13008
- + The sliding ruler with an extra-powerful magnet comes in handy when Bindoc is used as a Document Stand. The ruler can be placed on either side so it suits both right- and left-handed people.
- + Can be used to fill the middle hollow of Bindoc. The size of the plate 370 x 260 mm.
pärmhållare = mapphållare