Français Deutsch Italiano Polski Português Русский Svenska
Evoluent VerticalMouse VM4 Right Bluetooth Mac
Evoluent – world's first and original vertical handshake-grip mouse
The patented shape supports your hand in an upright neutral posture
that generally avoids forearm twisting. Many users, including medical
doctors, ergonomists and physical therapists, said the Evoluent
VerticalMouse provides superior comfort and even relieved their wrist pain.*
Images of wired model in different colour
|Comfortable and easy to use |
The shape is thoughtfully sculpted for uncompromised comfort and easy-to-reach programmable buttons. No finger contortions are needed to operate the buttons.
|Adjustable laser sensor |
Pointer speed controls on the side allow convenient adjustment without even releasing your grip from the mouse.
|Improved thumb rest |
The thumb rest has been reshaped to provide even more comfort over earlier versions.
|Pointer speed indicators |
Top mounted LEDs show through the chrome thumb rest to indicate selected pointer speed including extra low (XL), low (LO), MD (medium), to high (HI).
|Now two thumb buttons |
A new bottom thumb button provides greatly extended functionality when used with the included driver.
|Powerful and intuitive driver |
Evoluent Mouse Manager for Mac provides extensive but easy to use functionality for 6 buttons through a simple and intuitive interface.
|Extended lip prevents rubbing |
An extra wide lip along the bottom edge prevents the last finger from rubbing the desk.
|Bluetooth connectivity |
Connects to Mac systems via Bluetooth.
|Approved mouse of |
University of California at Berkeley
The Evoluent VerticalMouse 2 (an earlier model identical in concept) was evaluated in 2007 by a team at the health services clinic in UC Berkeley, including medical doctors, physical therapists, ergonomists, and administrators. It was found to be comfortable, easily adapted to, and promote a neutral wrist and forearm posture. It was the only vertical type mouse approved for staff use within UC Berkeley and for sale in the campus store at that time.
* The statements herein apply to some current or past users of Evoluent VerticalMouse, but since everyone is different, Evoluent makes no claim or representation that the Evoluent VerticalMouse will prevent, cure, or mitigate any medical condition, disease, injury, pain or discomfort for all users.
Evoluent suits for those allergic to rubber
People allergic to rubber can use the Evoluent mice with no harm. There is no latex or rubber in the Evoluent mice. The scroll wheel, for example, is of silicone.
Evoluent mice have a guarantee of 2 years.
1. Before connecting Evoluent VerticalMouse, go to the Applications folder to find and remove any existing Evoluent Mouse Manager and any other mouse software, except touchpad drivers, to avoid software conflict.
2. Go to System Preferences, Bluetooth and click Setup New Device or click the plus sign + to add the mouse. Slide the power switch on the bottom of the VerticalMouse to the green position or cycle it off and on to establish a connection.
3. Press the Pointer Speed button on the side of the mouse to light up two to three indicator lights for optimal pointer speed.
4. The mouse has default functions
without a driver. Evoluent Mouse Manager for Mac
may be installed to program the buttons and adjust the pointer
speed. Download Evoluent Mouse Manager for Mac
5. After the driver is installed, button functions may be changed by clicking the E icon in System Preferences to open Evoluent Mouse Manager for Mac. The driver may be removed by going to the Applications folder, Evoluent folder and clicking Uninstall.
6. Replace the AA battery when a red light on the thumb rest blinks, or when the pointer becomes unresponsive.