Document Stand EURO with drawer
Can be placed in ideal ergonomic position and platform be stored in integrated drawer to gain more desk space
- + The EURO Document Stand can be placed in the ideal ergonomic position between the screen and keyboard, permitting the eyes to scan in a straight line from keyboard to copystand to screen, thus minimising sideways movements of the head and eyes.
- + Reduction of eye and neck fatigue.
- + Matt coating to avoid disturbing reflections.
- + Large platform can take two A4 documents side by side
- + When not in use, the platform can be stored in its drawer below the monitor, thus freeing desk space for other uses
- + Versatile, stepless adjustments make it easy to find the optimal position for:
- - inclination adjustment
- - height adjustment
- + The above adjustments make it possible to use EURO in cases where the keyboard is at either a lower or the same level relative to the EURO drawer.
- + Durable and stabile steel construction.
- + Sliding ruler with an extra-powerful magnet.
- + The ruler magnet can be placed on either the right or left side, or the ruler can be completely removed if necessary.
- + The drawer casing is strong enough to support the monitor.
|Document platform ||376x260 mm|
13000 - Document Stand EURO with drawer
Accessories for additional benefits13001 - Document Stand Raiser
The Document Stand Raiser raises the document stand to a chosen height of 3 alternatives: 9/11/14 cm (measured from top of drawer). Allows the keyboard to be stored under it, thus gaining extra work space on the desk
13007 - Side Extension Plate
The Side Extension Plate (370 x 260 mm) makes it possible to place up to three A4 documents on the document stand. Attaches easily without tools.
13006 - Extra-wide lip
Extra-wide Lip ( 50 mm) for large piles of paper, big books etc. Attaches easily without tools.
Download pdf brochure