Bonoca Chairmats are eco-alternative plastic mats for hard surfaces (such as hard woods, tile, linoleum, vinyl and marble) and low-pile carpets.
- + Rolling on Chairmats with office chairs requires less effort than without them on low-pile carpets, and thus reduces tension in legs and back.
- + The Bonoca Mat protects floors and carpets from castor imprint marks, scratches etc. caused by rolling on them with your office chair
- + Special anti-slip foil under Bonoca Mats ensure they stay in place.
- + Bonoca Mats are also suitable for use on heated floors without deformation.
- + The superior polycarbonate material offers many benefits over other plastics, such as high transparency, high impact resistance, absence of odor and high temperature resistance.
- + 100% recyclable
- + If it is not recycled the superior useful lifetime nevertheless reduces landfill usage.
- - Bonoca Mat can be used to protect floors and carpets from stains; for example in front of coffee vending machines.
- - Bonoca Mat can be used to protect floors and carpets in heavy traffic areas, (e.g. entrance areas.)
Hints for other uses
|Sizes ||100 x 120 cm|
|120 x 150 cm|
|Suitability||for hard floors and low-pile carpets|
|Heat resistance||up to 125-140 °C|
|Guarantee||2 years for manufacturer's defects|
|17000 -||Chairmat Bonoca, polycarbonate 100 x 120 cm|
|17010 -||Chairmat Bonoca, polycarbonate 120 x 150 cm|
Download pdf brochure